Warning: This article is in relation to our current app, available at https://app.signable.co.uk
Where do I find my API key?
If you want to use our API, either directly or via an integration, then you will need to generate an API key. Don’t worry, its extremely easy! Just follow the steps below. 🙂
1. Go to your Company profile page
2. Click the View API Keys button on the right hand side
3. Click the Add API Key button on the right hand side
4. In the API key name/description box, please enter a name that will allow you to quickly understand what this key is for (i.e. the name of the software that you are trying to link Signable with)
5. In the ‘API key type’ dropdown, please select ‘Live’. You will need an active trial or subscription to have a ‘Live’ key. Please contact us if you think you have one.
6. Click the ‘Add key’ button at the bottom
Your key will then be generated and you will see it listed on the next page. It will look something like ‘c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b’.