How do I add an IP address to the Allowlist?
If you’re on a Large Business plan or above, you’re able to add IP addresses to the Allowlist.
This means you can set up an allowlist of IP addresses so that your team can only access their accounts whilst on your network.
To add IP addresses to your Allowlist:
- Head to ‘Company Profile’ on the menu bar.
- Select the ‘Security’ tab from the top bar.
- Here you can add and remove IP addresses
4. To add click ‘+ add IP’ and fill out the pop up, including a memorable name for that IP.
5. To remove click the small red bin icon on the right of the IP address you’d like to delete.