Simplified: Adding your logo to email templates
Unfortunately, not all of us are born with the gift of understanding and adjusting HTML. Not to worry though! We’ve put together an easy-to-follow cheat to customising the emails received by your recipients with your company logo. Welcome 😉
1. Head to the ‘Branding’ page, select your image file and click ‘Upload logo’
It will need to be a PNG or JPG file, it’s also ideal if the image is 300 x 100 pixels as it will be resized to accommodate these measurements which may affect the appearance of your logo.
2. Right click the image, and select ‘Copy image address’
3. Select the email template you want to customise
4. Right click on the Signable logo and select ‘Image Properties’
5. Select the existing URL, right click and select ‘Paste’
6. On the ‘Link’
tab, you can also replace www.signable.co.uk with your company website URL or simply remove the link
You can leave it there, or you could take it a step further and customise the wording used, the email signature, the font, and amending the Email Subject – more detail on this here.
More of a ‘visual’ learner? Check out our video tutorial on adding your branding ? here!