Warning: This article is in relation to our current app, available at https://app.signable.co.uk
Is there a way to automatically expire an envelope after a period of time?
Yep! We’ve made sure you can determine how long a party has to sign an envelope before it automatically expires, saving you from; a) spending time expiring the envelope yourself and b) having to actually remember to do it.
1. Head to ‘Send Document now’
2. Select an existing template from the drop down and/or upload a new file
3. Click ‘Click here to set reminder, expire and password protect options’ and select the number of days your party has to sign and submit the envelope from the dropdown box to the right
4. Tick the ‘Automatically expire after’ checkbox and select the period of time your party has to sign and submit the envelope from the dropdown menu
5. Add the signing party’s email address, name and, if you’d like, a personalised message
6. On the following page, place and configure your signing fields
7. Hit ‘Send this document’!
Once the envelope has been sent, a message will be noted in the audit log noting that this envelope is set to automatically expire after the set period of time.
“Can I ‘un-expire’ a document?”
“Can I remove an automatic expiry period?”