Warning: This article is in relation to our current app, available at https://app.signable.co.uk
How do I setup the Kashflow app?
Integrating your Signable account with Kashflow gives you the ability to import your Kashflow contacts to your list of Signable contacts.
To get started with this integration just:
1. Login to your Kashflow account
2. Head to ‘Apps’, then ‘API Settings’ (as pictured in the image to the right)
3. Make sure the ‘Enabled’ box is checked and the ‘Restrict Access to specific IP addresses’ box is unchecked (as pictured in the image to the left)
3. Log in to your Signable account
4. Head to the ‘Apps’ tab
5. Click ‘Complete setup’ under the Kashflow logo
6. Enter your Kashflow sign in details
7. Click ‘Complete setup’, and you’re done!
Please note: Only Kashflow contacts with an email address noted will be synced. If they don’t have a full ‘Contact Name’, the email address will be used for the contact name instead. This can be adjusted once imported.
”I don’t use Kashflow, do you integrate with any other accounting software?”