How do I setup a ‘zap’ with Zapier?
1. Don’t have a Zapier account? Sign up here.
2. When you log into the Zapier dashboard, click ‘Create Zap’ on the top left.
3. In the Trigger, select the Signable app- the most current version is 2.0.1 and is labelled Beta.
4. If it’s your first time using Zapier with Signable, Zapier will prompt you to allow it to have access to your Signable account. You will be prompted by Zapier to add an API key from your Signable account.
Adding an API key from your Signable account is a doddle – check out this guide here: https://signable.help/api-webhooks/.
5. The next step is to choose which Signable event you’d like to start a Zap.
Our newest integration offers 12 events and 1 Action.
6. Now test your trigger to make sure that the trigger has been set up correctly.
Below is an example of what a successful test looks like. The records validate that the trigger has passed the test with flying colours.
7. Now, it’s time to set up your action.
This is what you would like to happen once your Signable event is triggered.
Select an app and an event for this app.
Note: you will also need to allow Zapier access to this app and also test this step. Once each event has passed tests, it will look like this.
Extras. You may have noticed that you can add a step.
Depending on your plan, you may be able to multiple steps with the same or different apps.
8. You can also add ‘Built-in tools’ as an action so that your Zap best supports your workflow or use case.
Once you’re happy with your Zap, click ‘Publish’ for it to go live.
Clicking Publish automatically turns this Zap on.
If you ever need to disable this Zap, toggle this from ‘On’ to ‘Off’ either on the Zap or from within your dashboard.
To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.