How do I setup a 'zap' with Zapier?
1. Click and accept the Zapier integration invitation link
2. Click ‘Make a Zap!’ in the top menu bar
From here, you’ll need to decide whether you’d like Signable to act as a ‘trigger’ (i.e. when an envelope is signed, a new row is added to your Google Sheet) OR whether you’d like Signable to perform an ‘action’ when triggered by another app (i.e. when you add a new contact to your CRM software, a document is automatically sent from within Signable)
3. Choose the app you’d like to act as a trigger
4. Select the ‘trigger’ – (i.e. when an envelope is sent from Signable, or when a party signs an envelope)
5. Connect the app with Zapier (you may need to sign in or enter an API key/token here, too)
7. Choose the app you’d like the trigger to create an action in
8. Select the ‘action’ – (i.e. New line created in your Google Sheets spreadsheet)
9. Connect the relevant app account (you may need to sign in or enter an API key/token here, too)
And that’s it! Now you can sit back and enjoy the freedom that comes with process automation!