How do I add a new party to a template?
You may need to add one or (many) more signing parties to an existing template. This is possible and, once set up, can be used to save oodles of time when sending out envelopes.
To do this, just follow the steps below:
1. From Dashboard to your list of ‘Templates’
2. Choose the Template you wish to add a new party to.
4. Once in the Template click ‘Add party (+ icon)’ and name the new party – generic party names are recommended for template flexibility (i.e. ‘Landlord’ & ‘Tenant’)
⚡ Tip – Add the parties in the order you would like the document to be signed.
5. Drag on the fields you’d like the new party to complete.
6. Changes will be saved automatically