Can I sign a document before I send it to a party?
Sure – all you need to do is ensure you are set as the first signing party by following the steps below.
1. Go to the ‘New Envelope’ page
2. ‘Upload a Document’ or ‘Select a Template’
3. Scroll down to party section and ‘add myself as a party’ this should automatically populate the fields with name and email address used for your Signable user account. If not fill in the details you wish
4. Add any additional parties
5. When you are ready, click ‘Add Signable fields’ button
6. Position the Signable fields
Drag and drop the Signable fields you’d like to have your parties complete or sign from the toolbar on the right – if you are sending a saved Template, these will already be in place and you can skip to step 8
7. Configure your fields in the panel at the bottom
10. When you are ready, just click ‘Send Envelope!’ icon in the toolbar to the right