Can I send an envelope to multiple parties?
Yep, no problem! Just follow the steps below:
1. Go to the ‘Send document now’ page
2. ‘Select a Template’ and/or ‘Upload a document’
3. Apply any additional send options and click ‘Next step (Add parties)’
4. Enter the first party’s email, name and optional message, select the party role (and, if applicable, the Template role) from the drop-down menu
4. Click ‘Add a new party’ and fill in the second party’s details, repeat for as many parties as required
5. Click ‘Add Signable fields’
6. Drag on and configure the fields you’d like each party to complete
In the Configure field box, you ‘ll see ‘This field is for’ as an option, be sure to select the name of the signing party you want to fill this in
7. When you are ready, just click ‘Send Envelope!’
The envelope will be sent according to the signing order, so once the first party has signed, the second signing party will receive the envelope in their inbox.
If you want to setup a template to be used with multiple parties, click here.
“Can the document signed by recipients in any order?”