Can I send an automated reminder to a party?
Sure can – this is an easy way to reduce the amount of time spent following up on your outstanding envelopes. You can set these up when sending an envelope, either via the API or via the website.
1. Go to ‘Send Document Now’
2. ‘Upload a document’ or ‘Select a Template’
3. Name your envelope and click ‘Click here to set reminder, expiry and password protect options’
4. Tick the ‘Automatically remind signer every..’ checkbox and select the frequency of the automatic reminder from the drop-down
5. Continue sending the envelope as normal!
Once the envelope has been sent, a message will be added to the audit log informing everyone that this envelope is set to automatically remind the active party. If sending to multiple parties, the frequency of the reminder will reset when the envelope reaches the inbox of the next sign in line.
“Can I remove the automatic reminder option?”
“Can I choose to set up automatic reminders after the document’s been sent?”