Warning: This article is in relation to our current app, available at https://app.signable.co.uk
Can I password protect envelopes when they get sent out?
Yup! You can now add passwords to your envelope to make sure your top secret stuff, stays top secret.
To add an extra layer of security you can opt to add a unique password for each envelope you send out. A randomly generated password is sent along in the same email requesting the party to sign the contract.
To add password protection to your envelope:
1. Go to ‘Send Document Now’
2. ‘Upload a document’ or ‘Select a Template’
3. Click ‘Click here to set reminder and password protect options’
4. Tick the ‘Password protect’ check box
5. Click ‘Next step (Add parties)’ and add your party details, you can define the envelope password for each party or stick with the randomly generatedone
6. Continue sending the envelope as normal!